Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ozanboy
Frequent Visitor

Count and show filtered and not-filtered values in one page

Hi all,

I have product table with 2 parameters and product value. Product value is dynamic but to give an example If value is below 1 then this is good product otherwise (above 1) it is bad. 

What I want to show in report, If I can find all bad products by controlling parameters. So set of parameter intervals should find all (or part) of bad and good products.

So there are cards showing, total products, total good and bad products, filtered product number, filtered bad product number. What I do not have filtered good product number. I want to show this also as a card.

Here is the link of file;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12R6FV2MhPYlW4fNmes0pG2da2u7y7Tmr/view?usp=sharing

Second part, how can I show them in a table? Like;

FilteredNot Filtered
Bad Products43
Good Products17

Thanks,

Ozan

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi, @ozanboy 

You can use 'new parameter' function,then change all '1' to the value.

Use what-if parameters to visualize variables - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

If it doesn’t solve your problem, please feel free to ask me.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi, @ozanboy 

You need to use 'enter data' to create a table column with bad and good .then use parameter and some measures to show.

Like this:

8.png

Here is my sample .pbix file.Hope it helps.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ozanboy
Frequent Visitor

It works perfectly @v-janeyg-msft . 

Thanks for the effort. 

ozanboy
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-janeyg-msft ,

I accidentially accept as solution. Still count function seems not to work with parameter. I do not know if I am making mistake but did you try it? I tried to use relationship but again it is giving me an error. 

Thanks

Hi, @ozanboy 

You need to use 'enter data' to create a table column with bad and good .then use parameter and some measures to show.

Like this:

8.png

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @ozanboy 

It’s my pleasure to answer for you.

According to your description,I think you can create some measures and a column to calculate the desired results.

Like this:2.png

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-janeyg-msft ,

Thanks for the solution but I have one more important request. Do you know how we can make "1" (which is limit between good and bad products)dynamic? So that I can change it to different numbers and all the calculations will be updated accordingly.

Thanks,

Ozan

Hi, @ozanboy 

You can use 'new parameter' function,then change all '1' to the value.

Use what-if parameters to visualize variables - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards

Janey Guo

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.