Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

po
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Couldn't load the schema for the database model

Hi,

I'm report creator/amin of workspace and before upgraded to june 2022 desktop report opened fine.

Afetr upgrading gte message 

Couldn't load the schema for the database model

Anyone seen this? and best way to resolve without downgrading?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @po ;

We can reproduce this issue with the latest version(2.106.582.0 64-bit, June 2022) and it has been reported internally(ICM 315343906). Will sync here once there is any update.

Currently, please download and install an older version as a workaround. Previous monthly updates to Power BI Desktop and the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @po ;

We can reproduce this issue with the latest version(2.106.582.0 64-bit, June 2022) and it has been reported internally(ICM 315343906). Will sync here once there is any update.

Currently, please download and install an older version as a workaround. Previous monthly updates to Power BI Desktop and the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

Thanks for update

Hariharan_R
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @po 

Please refer the below article which talks about this issue.

https://www.sqlbi.com/blog/marco/2021/06/03/setting-the-right-permissions-for-users-of-composite-mod...

Thanks

Hari

Did I answer your question? Then please mark my post as the solution.
If I helped you, click on the Thumbs Up to give Kudos.

My Blog :: YouTube Channel :: My Linkedin

Hi,

Thanks for link.

Alreay have viwer and build and admin as creator of datasets.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.