Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ritanoori
Resolver I
Resolver I

Couldn't load the data for this visual

Hello everyone 

I need help pls. I have a report that is published to prem workspace with RLS. 

all visuals work fine when RLS is not filtered to any (Global), However, some visuals don't load when we have user access. 

I attached the error msg and the model. 

I guess the issue is between "Fact TMS reports" and "Bdg_SH_Shipment" cross filter direction set to be both (Not sure) However, it was the only way to do a recon between Fact GL and Fact TMS reports by Shipment number. 

Bdg SH_Number is 

Bdg_SH_number = DISTINCT(SUMMARIZE('Fact_TMS_reports','Fact_TMS_reports'[SHIPMENT_NUMBER]))

Appreciate your thoughts, solutions and notes. ErrorErrorRelationship.png
2 REPLIES 2
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @ritanoori ,

Check where the problem is by trying the following:

1. Try using the old table to create a new look and see if the problem is visual

2. Try to delete the old row level security, build a new row level security, and check whether the problem is related to row level security

3. Delete the relationship and rebuild the relationship to check whether the problem is related to the relationship

There are also links related to your question for your reference:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Test-Role-Join-Paths-are-expected-to-Form-a-Tree-Two-Join-P...

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Join-Paths-are-expected-to-Form-a-Tree/td-p/589315

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

aj1973
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi,

The message is saying that there is a Path issue, it could be the single direction between underlined tables is missing. Try to change it to both and see how it works.

Regards
Amine Jerbi

If I answered your question, please mark this thread as accepted
and you can follow me on
My Website, LinkedIn and Facebook

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.