Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

arjan901
Regular Visitor

Couldn't load the data for this visual after applying a filter

Hello

I have a PowerBI report which is connected with direct query to a tabular model.

This is a standard report on a standard tabular model we deploy at multiple customres but now it is not working and i dont know why

Before applying a filter i see data but when i apply a filter then i get the following 

Capture

when i upload it to online i see the following

Capture

The gateway is working fine but something seems wrong with the connection.

anyone any suggestion what the problem may be?

2 REPLIES 2
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @arjan901 

Please refer to this document about Troubleshooting tile errors.I would suggest you check the access of data source and test again.

'Power BI encountered an unexpected error while loading the model. Please try again later. or Couldn't retrieve the data model. Please contact the dashboard owner to make sure the data sources and model exist and are accessible.

We weren't able to access your data because the data source wasn't reachable. This issue could happen if the data source was removed, renamed, moved, offline, or permissions have changed. Check that the source is still in the location we are pointing to and you still have permission to access it. If that isn't the issue, the source may be slow. Try again later during a time when the load on the source is smaller. If it is an on-premises source, the data source owner may be able to provide more information.'

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @arjan901 

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is,kindly mark the helpful answer as a solution and welcome to share your own solution. More people will benefit from here. 

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.