Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Could this be fixed ?

PBIFix.JPGPBIFix.JPG

6 REPLIES 6
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on above screenshot, it is not clear about your question. Please provide more detailed description. Also, please show us the desired result with sample data.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry I thought it wis so obvious in picture, let me explain.

probelms as we can see in screenshot are below, I have selected date field which I want to use a filter, relative date filtering, and I use "in next 12 calendar months".

"New Filter Pane" values are not synced with "Property Pane" values as it shows "1/1/2019 - 12/31/2019" in new filter pane where as in "Property Pane" under report level filters for relatives date it shows "is in last 30 days", if you change one to "in next 12 calendar months" the other gets changed to "is in the last 30 days" which I think is the default value Power BI team has set for it fro relative date filtering, and vice versa.

Could this be fixed? so that doesn;t matter in what "Pane" we set the values it should reflect the changed value and sould not set itself to default values.

Secondly, as pointed in pic, relative date filterting is not showing up in  any visuals "Filters and slicers affecting this visual" new section introduced recently, could this be fixed as well?

Kind Regards,

Ahsan

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my test, the date range in slicer visual won't reflect the filters you applied in "report level filters" pane if you have specify a filter for itself (in your scenario, it's "in next 12 calendar months"). Conversely, the date slicer will be synced with the "Report Level filters" if there isn't any selection specified for itself.

By the way, for any feature request, you could submit ideas at this page.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

this is not about slicers, I have not used any slicer, it is new filter experience...

Hi @Anonymous,

In my test, "New filter experience" synced with "Report Level filters".

1.PNG2.PNG

Please click the "Refresh" button on the report page to see if it works. Also, you can update your Power BI desktop to the latest version for a test.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

affan
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous

Can you share the pbix and elaborate a little more about your issue?

Regards

Affan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors