Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kr77025
Frequent Visitor

Cortana not available in Windows 10 LTSB

Discovered yesterday that our large corporation is planning to roll out Windows 10 LTSB (Long Term Service Branching) to help with maintaining thousands of PC's. LTSB is meant for large corporations to offer a flavor of windows without some bells and whistles.

Unfortunately, one of those bells is Cortana!

I was very excited at the prospect of our CEO being able to access data from his laptop simply by typing in/saying "Show me Walmart sales in California in 2016 by sales team" and poof, the answer would appear right then.

At this point, it looks like this will remain just a dream. Cool idea to have Cortana Integration, but bad idea to keep it out of the version of Windows that most large corporations will use!

If anyone has any ideas about how we might enable Cortana with our Windows 10 deployment, I welcome your help!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.