Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cortana not able to load the Cortana Card for various datasets.

Hi Team,

Greetings!! 

I am facing some weird problem today. Cortana is not able to load the cards that I have created. 
Two days before everything was working fine. But today as I entered "show requisitions details"(example) in the search box for Cortana, she is able to find the dataset, but on selecting the dataset it keeps on loading for a long. Is there anything that has went wrong with Cortana integration. I checked on my colleagues machine too and they too have the same issue.

Attaching the screenshots.

Note: Cortana is able to open the dashboards created but not the cards.

Cortana keeps on loading the dataset for a longCortana keeps on loading the dataset for a longCortana able to detect the datasetsCortana able to detect the datasets

Request if anyone can help.

Thanks and regards,

Ani91

9 REPLIES 9
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my research, this issue has been reported internally. Once I get any updates, I will post back asap.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-frfei-msft  Hi , its been over a week , any updates on this ? We have several datasets ready to go , but is waiting becasue of this bug.

Please atleast provide a timeframe of when you think this will be relsolved ?

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry for my late response, I got reply from PG, that should be fixed after next week's prod deployment. Set commit date on Thursday. 

Regards,

Frank

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-frfei-msft Thanks for the Information !!

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my test, the issue has been resolved now. Please check again. If any question, feel free to let me know.

c1.png

Regards,

Frank

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-frfei-msft

This is still not resolved for me , is it deployed to everyone ?

8-15-2018 2-20-22 PM.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-frfei-msft Any further updates?  This is still not working for us

Sorry to bother you again and again, but I am getting bugged constantly about the issue from my team. Smiley Sad

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous @v-frfei-msft this seems to be working now , thanks for all the help !!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-frfei-msft Any updates on this yet ??

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.