Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jovendeluna21
Helper III
Helper III

Copy the numbers of blank data based on previous date's number

Hello,

Is there any way that the blank columns will just copy the previous number? This one is directly connected to a web source so I'm thinking just to create a new column for Total Distributed per 100k and blanks will copy the number of the previous date.

For example January 16, 17, 18 Total Distributed per 100k will be 9,523.97 same as January 15.

In this way, I can normalized the 7 day rolling average.

Herein on this link the pbi file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HLKbdqZgTLd5nWxYzery0g2slMQmKpht/view?usp=sharing

blank.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VijayP
Super User
Super User

@jovendeluna21 

in Power Query Editor -> Transform Tab -> Fill ->Down option will help you to copy the previous cell value to all blanks below. Try that

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VijayP
Super User
Super User

@jovendeluna21 

in Power Query Editor -> Transform Tab -> Fill ->Down option will help you to copy the previous cell value to all blanks below. Try that

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

Thanks @VijayP !!! That worked!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.