Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

bgerew

Copy and Paste Measures into another table

i have over 300 measures that i need to copy per each sales person in my company for a report that i have built.  It would be great to copy them all paste then edit for new sales person.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@bgerew

Please take a look at the function of Power BI Template to see if it is what you are looking for. This thread also gives a simple sample about how to use Power BI Template.

A Power BI Report Template contains the definition of the Report (pages, visuals, etc.), Data Model definition (schema, relationships, measures, etc.) and Queries definition (collection of queries, including Query Parameters, etc.).

Best Regards,
Herbert

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@bgerew

Please take a look at the function of Power BI Template to see if it is what you are looking for. This thread also gives a simple sample about how to use Power BI Template.

A Power BI Report Template contains the definition of the Report (pages, visuals, etc.), Data Model definition (schema, relationships, measures, etc.) and Queries definition (collection of queries, including Query Parameters, etc.).

Best Regards,
Herbert

The template is a great suggestion for a work around and creating separate reports. i would have loved to create 1 report with all sales people included. Looking forward to when you can copy and paste multiple measures.

@bgerew

It is great that this feature helps. And you can mark the right answer as solution so that others who have the same problem can find out the right solution quickly.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.