Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Leentje

Copy Visualizations

Hi,

Does anyone know how/if it is possible to copy a visual element from a PBI dashboard online or a report in PBI Desktop to for example PPT or Word? The only way I found so far is making a screenshot which is far from ideal. 

Any tip or trick is welcome!

Best regards,

Leentje

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

there is an export to power point option in the service this will not bring through an interactive version only a flat image. The only way to get interactive items in ppt/word is through third party or custom solutions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hardik
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi Hardik,

Thanks fpr the quick reply. However, this does not really solve my issue. I can see where and how I can copy paste visuals within the PBI environment, that is working fine for me. 

But if I want to copy one visual from a report an paste in in a Word document or PowerPoint for exmple, this solution doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong?

Anonymous
Not applicable

there is an export to power point option in the service this will not bring through an interactive version only a flat image. The only way to get interactive items in ppt/word is through third party or custom solutions.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.