Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ajd33
Regular Visitor

Convert list to table for graph

Hi there,

I currently have a custom column that groups each associates' total revenue sorted by date. For instance, in the "Total Revenue Custom" column, this has multiple lists for each associate showing their total revenue ordered by the date in which they started. For the purpose of explanation, you can see in the screenshot Month 1 Total Revenue is 0.788; Month 2 Total Revenue is 0.714 etc for that particular associate.

What I wanted to do is to visualise this data. This means that I want all associates' Month 1's total revenue, all associates' Month 2's total revenue data on a line chart. As people started in different months, I felt this was the only way to standardize everyone's data to ensure it is Month 1, Month 2 (any other ways to achieve this would also help!).

However, as I have lists in each cell, I have no idea how I can convert this to a column that has Month 1 which then shows the first row of the list for each associate, then I can do this for Month 2 (with the second row from each associates' lists) etc. 

Any help in getting to my solution would be much appreciated 🙂 

capturebi.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@ajd33 ,

It seems that you may change type number to list in the code.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@ajd33 ,

It seems that you may change type number to list in the code.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.