Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

manideep547
Helper III
Helper III

Conversions

Hi all,
I have a table  with Id, Destination, date columns 
I created three tables destination1 ,destination2 ,Ids
Destination1= SUMMARIZE(FILTER('Table,'Table'[DESTINATION]<>blank()),'Table'[DESTINATION])
Destination2=Destination1
ID = SUMMARIZE(FILTER('Table','Table'[ Id]<>blank()),'Table'[Id])
And my model is 
Destination1[Destination] to Table[Destination]  One too many and cross filter direction single and Active relationships
Destination2[Destination] toTable[Destination]  One too many and cross filter direction single and Inactive relationships
Table[Id] toID[id]  One too many and cross filter direction single and Active relationships
And below measure gives me the Cross destinaion visits distnctcount 
That means 

Cross destination =
CALCULATE(
DISTINCTCOUNT('Table'[Id]),
CALCULATETABLE(
SUMMARIZE(Table',' Table'[Id]),
ALL(Persona1),
USERELATIONSHIP('destination2'[destination], Table'[destination])
)
)+0
A1(Destination)count=2
A2(Destination)count=2
Destination1 table placed as the slicer
and Cross destinaion measure is filter by destination2 table in filter panel (card)

count 1 is one customer are common in both destination 
Those customers who are in A1 Destination and also in A2 Destination, count=1
Now I need the Conversions % that means numbers of customers who are converted to another Destination from A1 
total number of customers in A1 destination =2
Number of customers converted to another destinations is 1
Total number of customers in selected destinations is 5 
I need (1/5)*100=20%
Calculation (1/5)*100 =20%

YOU CAN FIND MY .pdix file  
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pwosx8F6-8e-xVxVNAltx1cgeF55Pvsj/view

5 REPLIES 5
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

You can try creating a table like

Table 2 = 
var _tab2 =SELECTCOLUMNS('Table',"Des",'Table'[Destination],"ID2",'Table'[ID],"Date2",'Table'[Date])
return
FILTER(CROSSJOIN('Table',_tab2),[ID2]='Table'[ID] && [Des]<>'Table'[Destination])

this will give you two Destination column. You can change the matching logic as per need. As of now am doing match id=id and Destination<> Destination

Appreciate your Kudos. In case, this is the solution you are looking for, mark it as the Solution.
In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @

Thanks. My Recent Blogs -Decoding Direct Query - Time Intelligence, Winner Coloring on MAP, HR Analytics, Power BI Working with Non-Standard TimeAnd Comparing Data Across Date Ranges
Proud to be a Datanaut Connect on Linkedin

@amitchandak 
I getting this error while creating the table
Memory error: Memory Allocation failure. Try simplifying or reducing the number of queries
is there any alternative way to slove that 

@amitchandak  any another way to solve that conversions it shows that memory issues because I am dealing with a large amount of data and .pdtx file is nearly 1GB
Memory error: Memory Allocation failure. Try simplifying or reducing the number of queries

@amitchandak 
could you suggest me how to find the frequency of the customer, like If the customer has the transactions once or more every 2 months? (count of the customer)

Try

Measure = CALCULATE(DISTINCTCOUNT('Table'[ID]),ALLEXCEPT('Table','Table'[Month-Year]))
New amount = CALCULATE(SUM('Table'[Amout]),VALUES('Table'[ID]),FILTER('Table',[Measure]>1))

If it do not resolve.  Please create a new Message.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.