Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

send2prasan
Helper I
Helper I

Control default speed of Maps zoom in/ out

Dear all,

I have created Map using lat/ long (please see the image below). when the mouse wheel is used for zoom in/out, the speed at which this happens seems to be too much/ too quick. If I do the same operation on bing map it is pretty slow and controlled. This is making the map almost not usable. Please let me know is there any trick to control this speed of zoom in/out on the map?

Thanks,

Prasanna V. 

Map_reference.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@send2prasan,

Based on my research, there is no such a functionally to control this speed in Power BI report. You could try to set the mouse wheel speed in Control Pane and check if this issue persists or not.

If you have any concern on this feature, you can submit your idea on the link below. If this feature was mentioned by mulitple users, product team will consider to add this feature to next release.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Regards,

Charlie Liao

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@send2prasan,

Based on my research, there is no such a functionally to control this speed in Power BI report. You could try to set the mouse wheel speed in Control Pane and check if this issue persists or not.

If you have any concern on this feature, you can submit your idea on the link below. If this feature was mentioned by mulitple users, product team will consider to add this feature to next release.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.