cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lokisame Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Contest

Hello, 

we create contest in our company and i want to show resoults. 

Our managers and their offices are collect points. One manager have many offices. For example:

Manager1 - 50 points (their offices: Office1 - 30 points, Ofiice2 - 10points)
Manager 2 - 70 points (Office3 - 20 points, Office4 - 5ponts)

Soo the rank look line this:
1. Manager2
2. Manager1

1. Office1
2. Office3
3. Office2
4. Offce4

And this was easy part - I used "Ranking = RANKX(ALL(Table1),CALCULATE(SUM(Table1[Score])),,DESC)" all works good. 

But i need to show this on chart and when i drill down Manager to see their offices I need to keep this resoults. For exaple:
When i drill manager2 i see Place 1- Office 3, Place 2 - Office4  - It should be Office3 - place2 and Office4 - place4.

It is posoble to do this? Please help and sorry for my english. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Contest

Hi @Lokisame ,

One sample for your reference. We can create two measures to get the excepted result.

scorem = CALCULATE(SUM(Table1[Score]))
Measure = IF(ISINSCOPE(Table1[Office]),RANKX(ALL(Table1),[scorem],,DESC),RANKX(ALL(Table1[Manager]),[scorem],,DESC))

Capture.PNG

Please find the pbix as attached.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Lokisame ,

One sample for your reference. We can create two measures to get the excepted result.

scorem = CALCULATE(SUM(Table1[Score]))
Measure = IF(ISINSCOPE(Table1[Office]),RANKX(ALL(Table1),[scorem],,DESC),RANKX(ALL(Table1[Manager]),[scorem],,DESC))

Capture.PNG

Please find the pbix as attached.

Regards,

Frank

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Lokisame ,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as the solution to close the case please. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Frank