Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

zivhimmel
Resolver I
Resolver I

Content of Power BI Desktop releases

Hi,

Apart from the monthly blog post and video about new features in the month's release, is there any other place with a complete list of udpates in each version?

The reason I'm asking is that recently there has been additional "quiet" releases during the month(happened both in June and July) 

and I'd like to know what's included before installation.

Also, is there any list of open bugs anywhere?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @zivhimmel,

Sorry for the inconvenience. It seems we can't see it by now. If there are bugs fixed or new features released, there must be a announcement. So I guess there are only a few adjustments in the little edition. Please reference:

Any-idea-what-the-fixes-in-2-45-4704-722-are (reply by v-haibl-msft)

About open bugs: Issues

Best Regards!

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @zivhimmel,

Could you please mark the proper answer if it's convenient for you? That will be a help to the others.

Best Regards!
Dale

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @zivhimmel,

Sorry for the inconvenience. It seems we can't see it by now. If there are bugs fixed or new features released, there must be a announcement. So I guess there are only a few adjustments in the little edition. Please reference:

Any-idea-what-the-fixes-in-2-45-4704-722-are (reply by v-haibl-msft)

About open bugs: Issues

Best Regards!

Dale

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.