Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

torovic10

Consulta sobre Powerpivot y Excel 2013

Hola, tengo un problema en Powerpivot y quiero saber si les ha ocurrido o si me pueden orientar cual puede ser la causa y como resolverlo.
El escenario es el siguiente:
Planilla Excel 2013 con Powerpivot habilitado y con datos importados de una base de datos Microsoft SQL 2008.
Esta planilla la comparto a los usuarios a través de Remote App de Windows 2012, que es el viejo Terminal Server de Windows 2008.
El problema que estoy teniendo es que cuando lo utilizan 3 usuarios simultáneamente la planilla funciona a la perfección. Cuando un cuarto usuario abre la misma planilla, se abre perfecto pero bloquea la posibilidad de utilizar los segmentadores (slicers) utilizados (la planilla es un tablero con gráficos y tablas dinámicas.
Espero haber sido lo suficientemente claro.
Muchas gracias!!

3 REPLIES 3
vlahoz
Frequent Visitor

Mis clientes tampoco me han reportado nunca ningún problema con conexiones simultaneas en Remote Desktop. ¿Puede ser un problema de memoria en el servidor?

Saludos

I don't think it would be a server memory problem, but it might be a limit on concurrent connections to the database, if they are trying to refresh the data.

Are they doing this from within PowerBI, or are they connecting through Excel?

You could try publishing the data as an Organizational Content Pack, along with dashboards and reports.  Then they could view them in the PowerBI O365 viewer.  At least, I think that will work.

ALeef
Advocate III
Advocate III

Google Translate: Spanish to English

Hello, I have a problem in PowerPivot and want to know if it has happened to them or if I can guide which can be the cause and how to solve it .
The scenario is as follows :
Form 2013 with PowerPivot enabled Excel and imported data from a Microsoft SQL database 2008 .
This form the users share through Windows 2012 Remote App , which is the old Windows 2008 Terminal Server .
The problem I am having is that when used 3 users simultaneously form works perfectly . When a fourth user opens the same form , it opens perfect but blocks the possibility of using segmentors ( slicers ) used ( the form is a board with graphs and pivot tables.
I hope I was clear enough .
Thank you!!

Looks like it did a pretty good job.  

Do you have enough Microsoft Licenses for people to interact with it?  All my dashboards are run off of a single license, so I never worry about concurrent connections.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.