cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nadavbi
Frequent Visitor

Consecutive months of sales per customer above dynamic threshold

I have a dimension table of every customer and a fact table with aggregated monthly sales data for each (if any).

I want to set some dynamic threshold parameter and then verify for every customer if and what streak of months does he currently has (and had in the past) above the threshold.

For example, setting the threshold to 10, I would like to see over time how many customers had a streak of 2 months or more above 10. 

It is also important for me to understand common "streaks" (like is it usually 2? 10? etc.)

Any direction for investigating this?

3 REPLIES 3
yingyinr
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nadavbi ,

I'm not sure whether the problem has been resolved or not. Below are some documents about applying thresholds, hope they can help you if your problem still not resolved.

Apply Dynamic Threshold Filter to Measure

Advanced Analytics In Power BI: Threshold Triggers Using DAX

Use DAX And Slicers To Define Thresholds For Sentiment Analysis

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
yingyinr
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nadavbi ,

Could you please provide some sample data(sensitive data) and your expected result with example in order to provide you a suitable solution? If it involve any calculation, please also provide the related logic. It is better if you can provide a sample pbix file via OneDrive for Business. Thank you.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@nadavbi It will be easier if you share pbix file using one drive/google drive with the expected output. Remove any sensitive information before sharing.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through May 31st!

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Power BI Release May 2022 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the May 2022 updates!