Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AhmadHadi Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Connector

Hello,

I Need to connect pwer bi to an online service - online storage for data (called Device Magic)

could anubody please show me hoe to do that?

thanks !

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Connector

Hey,

unfortunately I do not have any experience with DeviceMagic, for this I can not provide any specific help.

Nevertheless, DeviceMagic provides an API, i just found this link

https://docs.devicemagic.com/en/articles/393006-devices-api

by looking for REST API (the interface to data from web services) in their help center. You have to check if the API provides the "enpoints" (methods) that you are looking for to fetch the data you need from their API.

Maybe it will become necessary to get in touch with the team of Device Magic.

Regards,

Tom

Hamburg - Germany
If I answer your question, please mark my post as solution, this will also help others.
Proud to be a Datanaut!
Icey New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Connector

Hi @AhmadHadi ,

Is this problem sloved?

If it is sloved, please always accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

If not, please let me know.

Best Regards
Icey

Helpful resources

Announcements
October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 309 members 3,066 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: