Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

IvanS
Helper V
Helper V

Connection to O365

Hi guys,

I would like to incorporate data from O365 into my exisitng data model such as number of employees, account creation date, account close date etc.

Is there any way how to connect to such data? Is there any licence required for this?

Thank you

Ivan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @IvanS ,

This is the related document, you can view this content:

Solved: Connect Power BI reports to Office 365 - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: Power BI O365 data - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: Connect Power BI to Microsoft 365 Admin Centre for... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @IvanS ,

This is the related document, you can view this content:

Solved: Connect Power BI reports to Office 365 - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: Power BI O365 data - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: Connect Power BI to Microsoft 365 Admin Centre for... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Shaurya
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @IvanS,

There are connectors in Power BI for Dynamics 365 Business Central, Online and Dataverse. You can check those and see if it works for you.

Did I answer your question? Mark this post as a solution if I did!
Check out this blog of mine: How to Export Telemetry Data from Azure IoT Central into Power BI

I was hoping for some tutorial how to connect to such datasource as I have no idea where the data are stored.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.