Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

tanquoc0309
Helper II
Helper II

Connect to Bullhorn

I just received a request to get out data of Bullhorn  https://www.bullhorn.com/

Can anyone have experience on this request?

13 REPLIES 13
sya
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @tanquoc0309 

Did you finally get the solution to connect Bullhorn to Power BI? Would really appreciate if you could share the solution.

Regards,

Sya

Fgavery

Try CDATA.   THey have a fully function Bullhorn Connector for many platform  Excel, ODBC, SQL Gateway, Python, Etc  Works great.  

pdavis2186
Regular Visitor

Would recommend you get ahold of BH and inquire about the Data Mirror.  It has been a tremendous asset to us with reporting.  They can help you get it set up... we point powerbi 

cheronimusmagnu

Hi tanquoc0309,

did you succeed in connecting bullhorn to powerbi?
in a couple of months we will be facing the same challenge and i'm curious about the experience of others.

regards

Hi

You need to use one of the connector to connect from Bullhorn to PBI. I used CDATA to connect.

Please make sure you have login credentials from Bullhorn team only then we can authenicate. 

Not yet, I just research for this requirement and have no any idea ;(

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm currently doing this, by pulling data via their open REST API. Here is a link to their API documentation, which will get you started. 

I have built an ETL package which dumps the data into a SQL DB and pulls down modified records every hour and updates/inserts.

I then point Power BI at the SQL tables (import) or (Direct) for live reports, using the on promise data gateway to automatically pull the most recent data when the report is loaded in PowerBi.com.

Hope this is helpful.

Hi my friend!

I have a big deal with this part, I can see the API but I don´t know what is the corporation identifier.

How did you get it?

Please, help me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous ,

I also need an ETL like that. Could you share to us? Smiley Happy

we are planing to use powerbi as well to analyse data
are you offering your services to build this for any company?
if so, how can we get a quote from you?

It's pleasure if you can share your ETL package ;(
I have a problem that I am not a developer to understand API.

Thanks,

v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI, @tanquoc0309

You may try to use ODBC or OData Feed to connect to it.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Actually, I have no experience in this way. Can you give me the example? Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.