Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

giftedbrain
Frequent Visitor

Connect Power BI Desktop to report on OPENTEXT Content Server audit logs.

Hi all,

I have a requirement to report on audit log/trail of all the Users in OPENTEXT Content Server such as Firstname, Lastname, Name, Username, Last Login date and time, and other such details in Power BI Report so that I can Deactivate Users if they haven't been accessing Content Server system since 01 Feb 2021.

I am unable to connect Power BI Desktop to OPENTEXT Content Server.

The versions details are: Content Server 10 Service Pack 2 (Content Server 10 Update 2014-12 (version 10.0.0.3187).

Can anyone please guide me or share any useful info you have to connect Power BI to Content Server?

Thanks for your time in advance.

Kind regards, C

3 REPLIES 3
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @giftedbrain ,

The official document does not state that Power BI supports Content Server as a data source.

I found some posts you can refer to

https://forums.opentext.com/forums/developer/discussion/302287/power-bi-connection-to-content-server...

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Developer/Opentext-Content-Server/m-p/809913

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Stephen

I've already checked these links before which is where I asked the original poster to elicit the detailed steps..

Please let me know if there is a better solution, thanks for your time!

Anyone..?

giftedbrain
Frequent Visitor

Anyone, please...!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.