Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jesuslogmein
Helper I
Helper I

Connect BD Access 32-bit from PowerBI 64-bit

Good morning, I'm sure more than one has happened.

I work with a 64-bit powerBI version, which as you know is going much better than the 32 version for certain tasks.

The problem I have is I'm not able to connect it with a 32-bit access. I'm surprised that this

3 REPLIES 3
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jesuslogmein ,

Please review the solutions in the following threads and check if they can resolve your problem:

The Access Database Engine bit-version (32-bit or 64-bit) is different from your Power BI Desktop bi...

64 Bit Power BI Desktop with 32 Bit Office? Can do!

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

ok, thank you! I see that the only way is to install the two versions of the bd access engine.

The truth is that the solution they give on some sites to install access and powerbi with its two versions in 32 bits, seems to me a PARCHE. Many companies install their office 365 with 32 bits and then to work with powerbi, the 64-bit version is much more agile... I don't know how there are still people working with the 32-bit version.

This seems to me to be a fairly obvious lack of powerbi.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.