Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Conexión Power BI - OneDrive

Hola,

Tengo un informe de Power BI en mi workspace personal y necesito atualizar sus datos. El origen de datos del informe es Onedrive (carpetas y archivos, la conexión con carpetas la he realizado con la función de Sharepoint). En el Power BI Desktop he realizado la conexión sin ningún problema y el informe se actualiza correctamente.

El problema es al subirlo a mi workspace e intentar actualizarlo desde allí, me aparece el error que adjunto:

ceruli28_0-1614265838013.png

¿Sabéis por qué puede ser? He revisado la configuración del origen de datos en el Power BI Desktop y no obtengo ningún problema.

Cualquier ayuda es bienvenida.

Gracias de antemano.

Saludos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pragati11
Super User
Super User

HI @Anonymous ,

I cannot understand the screesnhot for the error as it is in Spanish.

But to automate the refresh from Power BI Service, you need to set-up a scheduled refresh for your one drive connection.

Refer the following link on how you can achieve this:

https://5minutebi.com/2018/04/09/power-bi-using-and-refreshing-excel-datasources-with-onedrive/

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Pragati11
Super User
Super User

HI @Anonymous ,

I cannot understand the screesnhot for the error as it is in Spanish.

But to automate the refresh from Power BI Service, you need to set-up a scheduled refresh for your one drive connection.

Refer the following link on how you can achieve this:

https://5minutebi.com/2018/04/09/power-bi-using-and-refreshing-excel-datasources-with-onedrive/

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.