Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Conditionals by Row Category in Matrix

Hi, I have a matrix that measures the completion rate of POs by weekday, what I need to do is to set a conditional formatting by row category, meaning that each PO Category should contain different parameters of color coding, for example, for PO Cancel, if %>=75, green; else if %>=50, yellow, else if %<50, red.

Another tricky part is that I have independent columns for each weekday due to the way the data is structured, so each column by day is independent from one another. 

emilianoalvz_0-1670366988779.png

Is there a way to apply conditional formatting by Row Category?

2 REPLIES 2
vicky_
Super User
Super User

I believe you should be able to change your measure and use DAX to specify the colours. See if this thread helps: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Customized-Conditional-Formatting-Using-DAX/m-p/733277

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, thank you! I actually ended up doing something very similar to that:

emilianoalvz_1-1670433117958.png

But I think this was possible because I had the days sepparately and I could reference them individually, not quite sure, but thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.