Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

renatopnovaes
Helper I
Helper I

Conditionall with two colums, two values and two tables

Hi grandmaisters of BI. I Need a lot of help from you.
I have a database of daily sales as shown in the image below.

renatopnovaes_1-1619268819049.png

The company created a sales campaign that if the seller sells certain products to a certain category of customers, he is entitled to receive an award. So I created a table in excel with the campaign content. See image below.

renatopnovaes_2-1619269064506.png

renatopnovaes_3-1619269104908.png

Here is my problem, I need to create a condition, every time a salesperson sells to an AS 1-4 category customer a goal table product. However, there is a SKU group that has more than one item, that is, if I sell any of these items, I am already able to score. Target Category AS 1-4 11 SKUS, however with 38 products.

I think about the following idea, but not being able to bring it to pbi. If (Customer Category column value = AS 1-4 and Product Column Value = 000139-COCA COLA PET 2L), type in new column SKU1.

2 REPLIES 2
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @renatopnovaes ,

What is the final result you want to achieve? You refer that you have a new column SKU1 but what does this mean?

Some thing can be achieve picking up the values and compared them but this is also influenced by the way you have your model setup.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

I need to set up a monitoring of sales effectiveness, which is this, for a more effective sale the customer has to take three or even four products according to their category. I need to tell the power BI that SKU A + SKU B + SKU C for the same customer is a hit target. Does anyone know how I can do this? In fact, I need to list the customers who have achieved and not the goal.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.