Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

shashank
Helper III
Helper III

Conditional visibility of a chart in Power BI report... scroll-able power bi report

Hi Team,

trying to implient 2 basic functionalities in power BI report any help would be appriciated.

1-Want to show/hide chart based on slicer selection

2-Want to add few chart in extreme right or extreme bottom of report and want to access the same using horizontal/vertical scroll bar as of now i can not see any way using which i can incrase report space any work around of that ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@shashank,

You can create a central dashboard in Power BI Service. In this central dashboard, you can add a textbox tile listing all report name and linking to each report,  then you can go to relevant report page by clicking on each hyperlink in the textbox tile, for more details, please review the similar thread.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@shashank,

Firstly, the feature that control visibility of charts based on slicer selection is not available in Power BI, there is an idea about this issue, you can vote it up.

Secondly, the repot page size is fixed in Power BI Desktop, no horizontal/vertical scroll bar is available in repot page. However, you can add multiple charts in a single report page, and publish your report to Power BI service, you can display report page with scrollbars in Power BI Service following the guide in this article.

Regards,
Lydia

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Lydia, thanks for your reply ...worked for me. any reference material for navigation between reports where i can used customized shapes or buttons as an UI object using which user can navigate ?

@shashank,

You can create a central dashboard in Power BI Service. In this central dashboard, you can add a textbox tile listing all report name and linking to each report,  then you can go to relevant report page by clicking on each hyperlink in the textbox tile, for more details, please review the similar thread.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.