Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Labraham36
Helper I
Helper I

Conditional problems in matrices

Matriz SLA - Next Day - ZL.pngMatriz SLA - Sucursal Standard.pngHello Community! I have a question to see if you can help me ... I have a Matrix, and in that Matrix the percentage of compliance with an indicator for each branch of the company is evaluated. The problem is that there is a sub-category of branches that are "Standard", "Next day" and "ZL", and based on all this I must establish a conditional that says: "If the branch belongs to Standard and is Greater than or equal to 95% GREEN, greater than or equal to 90% YELLOW, Less than 90% RED "But if the branch belongs to" Next Day or ZL, it applies: greater than or equal to 97% GREEN Greater than or equal to 95% Light green greater than or equal to 90% YELLOW Less than 90% RED "How could I do all this in a single matrix? It occurs to me that with a function but I would not know how. Currently I have it in two separate matrices, but the idea is that all the analysis is done in one. Attached images Thank you very much!

1 REPLY 1
PaulDBrown
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Labraham36 

Please provide a sample PBIX file!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
In doing so, you are also helping me. Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!
Paul on Linkedin.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.