Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Vaillo
Frequent Visitor

Conditional formatting table background transparency

Hi everyone, 

I am trying to find the option to select the transparency level while using conditional formatting in a table. I am sure I have used it before and now I cannot find it. 

In the picture below you can see my table. The column "Progress" was there before and I just added the column "Total Ticket Progress". I have use the same colors for both columns, the only difference is the transparency level, that I am sure to have used before in the first column but I cannot find for the second. 

Does anyone know if they have removed the option or if it's just playing hide and seek with me?

2018-02-07 15_49_21-CNI - Bulk Rehab - Power BI Desktop.jpg

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
S184019
Advocate III
Advocate III

I don't think this exists in power BI.  One is able to change color levels which can make the viewer think their is an opacity layer, but Opacity layers are an anticipated improvement.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

I think you've just chosen a lighter colour when making your 'Progress' column. See the pictures below to see how to change colours:forum reply 2.PNG

forum reply.PNG

Hi @Anonymous,

No. I checked that and I just copy paste the exact color from one formating to the other.

I just realised something else. I cant change the color formatting in the older column. When I select the column for the conditional formatting, I can see that the Background color scales is "On". I can access to Advanced controls and change the values, but the changes are not taking effect in the table. This makes me think again that they have change this functionality.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.