Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Conditional formatting percent/number dropdown is not working

Hey,

I'd like to set up rules for conditional formatting. But the problem is, that I cannot change a percent to a number, since the dropdown is not clickable. 

Why?

piotrszczes_0-1601028545483.png

5 REPLIES 5
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

Working fine for both column and measure on my side as below:

005.PNG004.PNG

You might consider providing your dummy pbix that would be helpful for us to investigate it further.   You can upload it to the onedrive for business and share the link here. please don't forget to disclose the expected results and remove the confidential info.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey,

I just removed the rules and tried again. In that case, everything was "number" so it was OK for me, although it was still not clickable.

In my opinion, this is some kind of bug since it is not logical, why it is not clickable.

Anyways, thanks for answering.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , give some value in the first text , which empty now and try

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for reply.

@amitchandak you mean typing something, instead of minimum and maximum? It doesn't change the situation... 😞

@Anonymous , The first box with a red outline is empty. Enter some value there. After that try to change the percent to the number

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.