Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Conditional formatting on text fields with slicers

Hi,

I have a report where I want to create an overview of Dynamics CRM opportunities in different categories for different customers. I want to have a list with customers names where the names are conditionally formatted based on whether they have an opportunity in a given category or not. It is important that I am able to slice on opportunity categories. 

To Exemplify:

The report consists of a opportunity category slicer and a table with customer names. If I select a category, for instance Digital Building, the table should be updated such that all customers are visible, but only the customers who have one or more Digital Building opportunities are colored by conditional formatting. The same applies if I select another category, for instance Internet Telephony. I have tried to do this, but I have to create one measure for each opportunity and have one page per opportunity category. This is not an acceptable solution since we have very many categories. 

Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
aoliver
Helper III
Helper III

+1 to the thread, 

Im interested in that function

🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.