Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jalaomar
Helper IV
Helper IV

Conditional formatting on column header in a matrix table

Hi all,

Is there a possibility to apply conditional formatting on the column header in a Matrix Table (as highlighted in below screenshot)?

As you can see in the Matrix Table, I have 3 rows for BaselinePurpose 

Contract 

Current

Actual/Schedule 

once there is an Actual/Schedule date there will be a color in the dataset (Green, Yellow or Red) and that also refelct where in the Tollgates the projects are in, hence wanting to apply the Green, Yellow or Red as a condition for the column header 

example, the Project has passed through ITG2 phase , and the color (status) is Green then The column header ITG2 should have Green background  

would that be possible achieve?

Many THANKS!

BR

J

2021-04-29_18-59-51.png2021-04-29_18-58-28.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jalaomar 

Currently there is no option to apply conditional formatting on the column headers in a Matrix visual. You could try @MFelix 's suggestion by using buttons to achieve it. 

Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing

MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @jalaomar ,

You cannot apply condittional formatting to the headers of a matrix if your columns are fixed in size and wide one option could be to have buttons overlapping the column headers and make the background of the button being dynamic.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.