Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Conditional formatting not working on single row card measure representing % value

Hi Community, 

Some where in community, i read before posting a question here(link provided below) . I have a single row card which is a measure representing % values . I am trying to apply conditional formating on background of this row card. However, it isnt working. After going through below post, they suggested to convert Percentage values into decimal values . 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Conditional-formatting-in-Card-is-not-working-as-expected-f...

For example, if i want to show 100% in green color, they suggested to put values 1.00 .For any thing less than 100 , i want the color to be red . So i have written as shown below . However it is not working . 

Capture.PNG

Please assist as i am unable to fix this issue. 

G Venkatesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Amit and @swise001 ,

Thanks for your replies. I think I did find a solution after observing it keenly the values . i tweaked my values a little as shown below and it started working for me . 

Thanks for the help. 

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
swise001
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@Anonymous 

I agree with @amitchandak 

It's hard to know where the problem lies until you are able to see what values are being returned by your measure.  Based on your formula - you are only flagging numbers that are 'exactly' 1.00.  Sometimes numbers fall in the space between 0.99991 versus 0.99 or similar.  

Show a table of your values and then add the conditional formatting to that table - so you can see where it works and doesn't work.  If it's not working anywhere, than it's likely an issue with your rule or with the format of your measure result.  

I'd start there. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Amit and @swise001 ,

Thanks for your replies. I think I did find a solution after observing it keenly the values . i tweaked my values a little as shown below and it started working for me . 

Thanks for the help. 

Capture.PNG

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , the best way to check the issue is to print this value(on the card ) without % formatting. From the measure, tool uncheck percent (%) and check the number. And then define color grouping.

Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.