Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AndreAbbema
Frequent Visitor

Conditional formatting: Pop up screen empty???

Hi,

I just updated my desktop to version 2.103.881.0 64-bit (March 2022) and I run into the following:

I have a conditionally formatted cell and the first time after starting the desktop I can define the rules etc. in the pop-up screen, but every next time I open the pop-up via the Fx button, the pop-up is shown, but screen is completely blank, so no entry possible.

I restarted my computer, issue remains.

Any one having the same issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreAbbema
Frequent Visitor

Seems to be reported in Pop up windows are blank - Microsoft Power BI Community

Provided solution that works for me:

Unticked Power BI Desktop infrastructure update Preview option, then restart Power BI Desktop may solve this issue.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
shwright
Frequent Visitor

I am experiencin the same issue, IT happeded in early Feb and seemed to fix itself but not it is happening again

When trying to use conditional formatting in PBI service you are not able to access the list

I am using edge

I have tried clearing cache, deleting favourite and re adding and allowing pop ups

I have also tried disabling the Power BI Infrastructure Update Preview in Desktop and re uploading but stillhave the same issue

shwright_0-1648811590425.png

AndreAbbema
Frequent Visitor

Seems to be reported in Pop up windows are blank - Microsoft Power BI Community

Provided solution that works for me:

Unticked Power BI Desktop infrastructure update Preview option, then restart Power BI Desktop may solve this issue.

Hi There

This solution did not work for me

Do you know if there is a fix to this yet?

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@AndreAbbema , Not faced it till now. Please uninstall and install again. Also, check any missing windows patch

check if any other user faced this

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

@amitchandak I am still having the same issue and not able to edit/ change formatting in PBI Service (It works in PBI Desktop

I have also tried disabling the Power BI Infrastructure Update Preview in Desktop and re uploading but still have the same issue

shwright_1-1648943794484.png

shwright_0-1648943772020.png

Uninstall / Install unfortunately didn't help....
All windows patches are installed

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.