Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mariannacarbo
Regular Visitor

Conditional format in subtotal ROWs

Hi all

I'm trying to conditional format subtotal row but without success. I need to format conditionally in base of the percent presented in each of the time range in the row of the weeks.  I don't see how to create diferent  rules at the  4 different option of time range.

At the following table I show you how I want to view the color of the values.

mariannacarbo_0-1631498443685.png

The visual at power bi is the following matrix:

mariannacarbo_1-1631499387074.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mariannacarbo ,

I am a little confused about your description. Do you want to use Conditional format to determine the different colors of the Subtotal in the screenshot below according to the conditions?

vhenrykmstf_1-1631691028759.png

vhenrykmstf_2-1631691094650.png

vhenrykmstf_0-1631691002268.png

If I understand the error, please point out and provide relevant test data (delete sensitive information) or expected results. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

sshokri89
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,
when you go to CONDIOTIONAL FORMATTING window, on top try applying your rule to TOTALS ONLY, then create a measure to do the subtotals separately and base your formatting based on that field.

sshokri89_1-1631499859665.png

If this is not the answer you're seeking, please share more info.

Thanks for your help @sshokri89., but I can't create a specific rule for each one of the different options of range time.  I'm showing how I performed this visual:

mariannacarbo_0-1631501106601.png

Any advice?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.