Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
judy_fmf
Helper I
Helper I

Conditional Formatting on Shape Maps

Hi!

I am trying to conditional format the shapes of a shape map depending on 4 different values I obtain from a measure I have already created.  Depending on these values i want the shape to be (green, blue, yellow or red).  

The results of this measure will also depend on the selected values of different slicers in my report. Therefore I can not create a calculated column either select diferent colors for each value in the formatting pane.

Any ideas how to solve this puzzle? Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @judy_fmf ,

Based on my research, it is not supported yet currently. There is an idea about that you can vote it up to make this feature coming sooner.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/15048435-map-conditional-formatti...

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Voted
Regards,
Mehdi HAMMADI

Voted! 

Thanks for the info @v-frfei-msft 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors