cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DynamITAsad Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Conditional Formatting in PowerBI

I want to conditionally change the color of a font or text box background color or rectangles background color on a certain value. As far as i have researched its only possible in a matrix or a table. Is there any way i can do this? I want to change the color of the "condition" box on bases of a value, please see the attached screen shot. I would be very thankful if anyone can help me achieve it or any other work around to achieve this.

zw5lb.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
linekrogh Member

Re: How to set the slicer's date to current date

I do not think it is possible. But I will follow this post if someone might have a solution. :-)

5 REPLIES 5
Frequent Visitor

How to set the slicer's date to current date

Hello Guys,
When i open the report i want to set the start and end date of the slicer to todays date i.e 11/30/2017. Then if user wants to change the range he should be allowed to change. I have been stuck with this for almost a day now, How can i achieve this any help or suggestion?

Capture.PNG

linekrogh Member

I do not think it is possible. But I will follow this post if someone might have a solution. :-)

Frequent Visitor

Is there any work around you can suggest?
v-ljerr-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Conditional Formatting in PowerBI

Hi @DynamITAsad,

Here is a good article about how to add an Indicator to Power BI Desktop. Could you go to check if it helps in your scenario? Smiley Happy

5 Power BI Indicator

Regards

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Conditional Formatting in PowerBI

Yes, It does the job but still there is no way to remove that indicator value Like "Up" or "Down" in your example.