Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DynamITAsad

Conditional Formatting in PowerBI

I want to conditionally change the color of a font or text box background color or rectangles background color on a certain value. As far as i have researched its only possible in a matrix or a table. Is there any way i can do this? I want to change the color of the "condition" box on bases of a value, please see the attached screen shot. I would be very thankful if anyone can help me achieve it or any other work around to achieve this.

zw5lb.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not think it is possible. But I will follow this post if someone might have a solution. 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @DynamITAsad,

Here is a good article about how to add an Indicator to Power BI Desktop. Could you go to check if it helps in your scenario? Smiley Happy

5 Power BI Indicator

Regards

Yes, It does the job but still there is no way to remove that indicator value Like "Up" or "Down" in your example. 

DynamITAsad

Hello Guys,
When i open the report i want to set the start and end date of the slicer to todays date i.e 11/30/2017. Then if user wants to change the range he should be allowed to change. I have been stuck with this for almost a day now, How can i achieve this any help or suggestion?

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not think it is possible. But I will follow this post if someone might have a solution. 🙂

Is there any work around you can suggest?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.