cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbtornell Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Conditional Formatting help

Hello,

I want to color code my data given certain criteria.  In my case I want to code based off of the following criteria.  If percent is equal to or less than 50% color red, if percent is greater than 50% or less than 100% color yellow, and if percent is equal to or greater than 100% color green.  The catch is each point on the x-axis, in this case the points represent different locations, have their own values for what is 50%, 50<100, and 100%.  For example, 89% percent complete might only represent 50% percent efficeny which would result in a color code of red.  I'm not sure if I have explained myself clearly, but I have attached the way my data looks in Power BI below in case that provides more clarity.  I have also attached a excel table below.  I want to color code a graph in power bi the way that table is color coded on a location by location basis.

Thanks,
David

Conditional Formatting.pngLine fill.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: Conditional Formatting help

@dbtornell,

There is no method to set the same formatting as that in Excel. However, you can check the workaournd in the attached PBIX file.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: Conditional Formatting help

@dbtornell,

There is no method to set the same formatting as that in Excel. However, you can check the workaournd in the attached PBIX file.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.