Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dbtornell
Frequent Visitor

Conditional Formatting help

Hello,

I want to color code my data given certain criteria.  In my case I want to code based off of the following criteria.  If percent is equal to or less than 50% color red, if percent is greater than 50% or less than 100% color yellow, and if percent is equal to or greater than 100% color green.  The catch is each point on the x-axis, in this case the points represent different locations, have their own values for what is 50%, 50<100, and 100%.  For example, 89% percent complete might only represent 50% percent efficeny which would result in a color code of red.  I'm not sure if I have explained myself clearly, but I have attached the way my data looks in Power BI below in case that provides more clarity.  I have also attached a excel table below.  I want to color code a graph in power bi the way that table is color coded on a location by location basis.

Thanks,
David

Conditional Formatting.pngLine fill.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@dbtornell,

There is no method to set the same formatting as that in Excel. However, you can check the workaournd in the attached PBIX file.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@dbtornell,

There is no method to set the same formatting as that in Excel. However, you can check the workaournd in the attached PBIX file.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.