Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

HarveyM
Helper I
Helper I

Conditional Formatting display issue

Hi, I have a data source of 1s and 0s, the data type is whole number. When I apply conditional formatting, the 0s all change to the cross icon, however only a selection of the 1s change to the tick icon, the rest are just blank cells. 100% of the fields are populated, there are no blanks or errors. There is no reasonable explanation for this. In the image you can see me hovering a blank cell, and it has the value of 1 but no tick. All the blank cells have the value of 1 as well as the cells with a tick. conditional formatting issue.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @amitchandak This is a whole number, I resolved the issue from switching from sum of the cell to average of the cell. Thank you 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HarveyM Hello, could you please make sure you don't have any column in your table visual that makes your current column values blank.

for example even if in your main table, this column is not blank and it is fully filled, maybe if you put date from date table in this visual that in specific date you didn't have any  0 or 1, it makes the cell blank.

So please make sure about other tables in relationship with this table/column, that you have added to this visual.

I hope it helps.

Hi @Anonymous There was no date relationships, or columns from other tables in the visual or filtering the visual. I solved the issue from switching the conditional formatting from sum of the cell to average of the cell. Thank you 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@HarveyM , Is you number is decimal number, Make sure it is a whole number. This is the first doubt I have.

Hi @amitchandak This is a whole number, I resolved the issue from switching from sum of the cell to average of the cell. Thank you 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.