Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

02welkerm71
Frequent Visitor

Conditional Formatting Malfunction

Conditional Formatting.PNGSnapshot.PNG

Hello,

I'm having an error with the conditional formatting.  I want to format the "Percentage Accuracy" column to show red when below 95% and green when equal to or above 95%.  I made the conditionally formatting rules as such, but it isn't formatting the numbers accordingly.  I've attached an image of my visual and my current conditional formatting rule.  Is there something going on in the background that is making this error occur? There are no filters or splicers in this visual.

Thanks,

Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nathaniel_C
Super User
Super User

Hi @02welkerm71 ,perc.PNG

Change percent to number and put in a number like .95.

If this solves your issues, please mark it as the solution, so that others can find it easily. Kudos are nice too.
Nathaniel

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @02welkerm71 

It seems that we have a bug here or the percentage is calculated in a way I don't understand.

For the others what have I done - I changed the formatting rules and used numbers instead of percentages (0, 0.95, 1).

It worked then...

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
Nathaniel_C
Super User
Super User

Hi @02welkerm71 ,perc.PNG

Change percent to number and put in a number like .95.

If this solves your issues, please mark it as the solution, so that others can find it easily. Kudos are nice too.
Nathaniel

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Thanks!  I ended up just making a measure that functioned as an if-then statement that returned a 1 or 0 if it met my 95% criteria. Then conditional formatted based on that measure.  I'm sure your solution would've worked a little more cleanly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.