Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TodGrindley
Frequent Visitor

Conditional Formatting Limit in Matrix

Hi All,

I was just wondering if there is a maximum limit in using the conditional format in a matrix. I have a matrix table with over 100 rows with 5 different colour formatting conditions and I have lately realised that the rows towards the bottom of the table have remained blank (no color formatting appearing on these rows). To further investigate, I sorted the table from asc to desc and noticed that the rows towards the bottom did not have the conditional formatting applied to them as well. This has me thinking whether there is a maximum limit you can apply to a matrix when it comes to conditional formatting.

Thank you for your responses in advance 

1 REPLY 1
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@TodGrindley,

There is no such limit. Based on my test, conditional formatting works well when  I have a matrix table with 300 rows with 7 different colour formatting conditions . In your scenario, please check if your color formatting conditions are correct. And you can share sample data of your table here ao that I can test.

1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.