cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbaker Visitor
Visitor

Comparing Individual to aggregated group

I currently have a graph with aggregated values by four regions. They individuals which make up the regions are based on facilities. There are slicers for year, size and the type of corporation. I would like to filter for an individual facility to compare to the different regions. 

Currently, I have two graphs. One is transparent, and I have edited the interactions to allow a drop-down to select the individual facility. Behind that graph, I have the graph with the regions and the ability to filter those different regions. I have set the min and max on the y-axis so they are on the same scale. This works, but doesn't provide an effective graph if the difference is not very large. Is there a way to syncronize the y-axis or would there be another visualization to improve this? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
v-yulgu-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Comparing Individual to aggregated group

Hi @sbaker ,

Please illustrate your scenario with sample data and desired output.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 106 members 1,118 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: