Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Company fonts and themes

Hi,

I wonder how I can import a company theme of fonts and colors that are part of our company "Visual guidline". I already know how to import colortheme via JSON-files but want to make it as a template as you can do in PowerPoint and so on (with your standard colors and fonts etc) or like you do when bootstrapping in HTML. My font I want to use i a locally made font and exists only in a (.min)-file and EOT-file

Please help me set my template i Power BI!

/S

3 REPLIES 3
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

I would suggest you vote up these ideas: suggestions/19059709-customize-all-fonts-with-json and suggestions/9007054-allow-fonts-to-be-customized.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
PaulDBrown
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous

I haven't tried this myself, but you could create the Theme (might be worth checking out the Theme Generator at PowerBI tips), import is a new Theme using the "Switch Theme" option in the Home ribbon, and then saving the empty file as a *.pbit (PowerBi template) from the "save as" option under "File".

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
In doing so, you are also helping me. Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!
Paul on Linkedin.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PaulDBrown 

Thank you for your reply, but this is a solution for the colors that I am aware of.

What I do not know is how to implement our companys own made Font or how to load a "package" with fonts, colors and so on.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.