Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Andreswebmcc
Regular Visitor

Como puedo juntar dos tablas que estan en el data hub de power bi pro?

Hola estoy intentando hacer como una unión que tengo en 2 tablas que estan en el data hub de mi power bi pro NO DESKTOP

Pero ya busque en google, investigue y estuve prácticando pero no encuentro la forma en que pueda hacerlo.

Esto es lo que tengo en mi versión web power bi pro son mis dos data hub

Andreswebmcc_0-1656089033604.png

Puedo crear un informe con los datos de cada tabla, un informe para cada una pero no puedo crear uno con la información de las dos tablas

Agradecería mucho su ayuda si alguien sabe como hacerlo o si es posible de realizarlo

Gracias!

Andreswebmcc_1-1656089262642.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Andreswebmcc ,

In Power Bi service, you can create multi reports by the same dataset, However you cannot create one report by using different dataset. One way to work around, creating dashboard could combine different visuals from different reports. Also you can connect to all the data sources of different datasets and import the data by Power BI desktop, then you can use all the data.

refer:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Can-a-Report-use-Multiple-Datasets/m-p/521624 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Best Regards

Lucien

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Andreswebmcc ,

In Power Bi service, you can create multi reports by the same dataset, However you cannot create one report by using different dataset. One way to work around, creating dashboard could combine different visuals from different reports. Also you can connect to all the data sources of different datasets and import the data by Power BI desktop, then you can use all the data.

refer:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Can-a-Report-use-Multiple-Datasets/m-p/521624 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Best Regards

Lucien

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.