Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Icaros
Frequent Visitor

Como otro usuario Premiun actualiza datos

Buenas tardes ,

Espero me puedan ayudar con la siguiente duda , he creado en power bi desktop un modelo de datos de este se cuelgan 2 informes y estos se actualizan automaticamente cuando actualizo el modelo de datos.  Ahora esta es mi gran duda como hago para que otro usuario que también es premium, desde su note pueda actualizar el modelo de datos y por ende los informes ? las copias del archivo que contiene las tablas , conexión sql y excel están en el compartido sharepoint con las rutas , como también los otros 2 archivos que ocupan la data y la grafican . 

Muchas gracias , espero me puedan ayudar 😄

5 REPLIES 5
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Icaros ;

1.If the dataset is in the workspace, you can set a refresh schedule, and the report will be updated after the dataset is updated.

As the user's report and model will be updated automatically after the user is assigned the permissions to the workspace.

2.If you created your datasets and reports based on a Power BI Desktop file, Excel workbook, or comma separated value (.csv) file on OneDrive or SharePoint Online, It updates automatically, about once an hour.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team_ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Sorry I made a mistake, my area is teleworking due to the pandemic so we must connect to a vpn and it does not allow a scheduled update because it logs you out every 3 hours, for the same reason I need another user to be able to do it from their notebook. In case I get fired, medical leave or vacation.

Icaros
Frequent Visitor

I have the data model in the workgroup that is in the sharepoint next to them the reports that are updated from that model.

How do I so that other users can update the data model and with it the reports that occupy that data.

Both users have a premium account.

Icaros
Frequent Visitor

No se debe entender por el traductor de español a ingles, tengo un modelo de datos en power bi que varios informes se cuelgan de su data . El asunto es como hago para que otro usuario (con cuenta premium) pueda actualizar el modelo de datos y a su vez también los informes.

v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Icaros ;

I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean.
You mean, the data set in Premuim is updated on your side, is it updated on the user's side?
Can you provide more information and datails?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team_ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.