Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Community

Hi, 

Strange question, but why eveything I post will directly go to Spanish Community even if I haven't selected that? 

Microsoft Power BI Community > Power BI Spanish Community > Translated Spanish Desktop

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
FarhanAhmed
Community Champion
Community Champion

Refer this: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/News-Announcements/July-2020-Community-Highlights/m-p/1288671

Questions About the Spanish Forum and Auto-Translated Posts

We’ve been seeing some questions about the way auto-syndication into the Spanish forum works in the Power BI Community. If you are not familiar with the Spanish forum and translated posts, here’s how they work:

Since May 2020, all post from the English Desktop forum have been "copied" to the Spanish forum, translated from English into Spanish. This allows Spanish speakers who are not fluent in English to follow the conversation. Your original posts are still available in English, in addition to their Spanish copies. You can ignore any notifications about Spanish versions of your posts.

You will see both the English and the Spanish version of your posts when navigating to your profile. If you click on the link to the English version of your post, you should be taken to the English version in the community.

Every post and reply that you make in the English Desktop forum is going to be automatically translated into Spanish. There is no option to disable this at this time, as the auto-translation is separate from your language settings for the community.

Read this blog for more information: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Power-BI-Spanish-Forum/ba-p/1094988

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , This community(Spanish Community) has started a few months back and topic get translated and posted there. Soon there will option to unsubscribe   the notifications

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , This community(Spanish Community) has started a few months back and topic get translated and posted there. Soon there will option to unsubscribe   the notifications

FarhanAhmed
Community Champion
Community Champion

Refer this: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/News-Announcements/July-2020-Community-Highlights/m-p/1288671

Questions About the Spanish Forum and Auto-Translated Posts

We’ve been seeing some questions about the way auto-syndication into the Spanish forum works in the Power BI Community. If you are not familiar with the Spanish forum and translated posts, here’s how they work:

Since May 2020, all post from the English Desktop forum have been "copied" to the Spanish forum, translated from English into Spanish. This allows Spanish speakers who are not fluent in English to follow the conversation. Your original posts are still available in English, in addition to their Spanish copies. You can ignore any notifications about Spanish versions of your posts.

You will see both the English and the Spanish version of your posts when navigating to your profile. If you click on the link to the English version of your post, you should be taken to the English version in the community.

Every post and reply that you make in the English Desktop forum is going to be automatically translated into Spanish. There is no option to disable this at this time, as the auto-translation is separate from your language settings for the community.

Read this blog for more information: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Power-BI-Spanish-Forum/ba-p/1094988

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous - May have to wait for an admin to reply but I think everything that gets posted to the English forum also automagically gets posted to the Spanish forum and vice versa.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.