Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

adean137
Helper I
Helper I

Combo chart visual help

Hello,

I'm trying to create a visual like below or something similar. Ideally this would be a bar chart but I believe there is no dual axis bar chart available so a column / line chart combo would be fine. The key thing is that the Volume axis is the same for both brand/product selections to make them comparable. 

Any ideas would be much appreicated!

Capture.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Thanks @amitchandak , I have tried the Tornado but this isn't going to work as it doesn't allow comparison of both Volume and Rating and also I cannot see how it could enable comparison of selected topics (combinations of brands and products)!

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

i am not quite sure I undertand what you are asking, have you tried to adjust these settings in the settings of the visual of a combo chart?  

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

if you share some data maybe i can come up with something?

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Hi @vanessafvg ,

Thanks for the quick response.

This is just a screenshot of a dummy chart made in PPT. I have no idea how to make this chart in Power BI - I don't think it's possible so just looking for other ideas or suggestions. I believe there is currently no way to sync the axes and I would want them to be dynamic as the volumes differ greatly.

Just wondering if there is any way to achieve this visualisation or any ideas to acehive something similar. The objective is to easily compare selected Brands/products A with selected Brands/products B in terms of Volume and Ratings across attributes.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.