Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

konstantinos
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Combo chart doesn't interactively filtered in new PBI Desktop

When I create a combochart with clustered columns & line , while the columns filter the line measure don't filter when I click any other chart. This use to work before the new graphs rendering engine.

I tried it in an old report canvas (created with PBI desktop before GA )  and is working but when I change to the new canvas the line value/measyre don't work filter.

Is it a known bug? Expect fix at the monthly update?

Konstantinos Ioannou
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi everyone. This behaviour should be fixed in the latest release! If you're still seeing the issue, please let us know.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Power BI Team,

Pls look into this bug.  The line graph in combo chart doesn't change on interactive selection even in Power BI Service.

This is quite a issue as data points become incorrect on in report selection.

Pls solve this asap.

Regards,

Arup

Hi everyone. This behaviour should be fixed in the latest release! If you're still seeing the issue, please let us know.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having problems with this. Line chart works, Combo chart doesn't work. I have the december 2021 version of Power BI.

I'm still experiencing this issue. My combo chart has stacked bars and 2 lines. The bars filter the table below, but not the lines. Is this a bug? 

konstantinos
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Still the issue exists which makes the combo chart unusable in production. Did anyone has it working since I don't see any other comments anywhere?

Any news about it?

Konstantinos Ioannou

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.