Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Combo Chart with multiple Line chart values

Hi there,

Im trying to recreate a chart previously built in Excel. My dataset is of three different products with three measures, two of which have the same scale. The first measure is the total number of health care providers and is the same for all products. The second measure is the number of prescribers of product 1,2,3. The third measure is the mean amount sold per prescriber. I would like to display the last measure as multiple color-coded lines, without having to create an individual measure for each product (as suggested in this  solution. The image in that question can also be used as reference).

My current data structure is the following variables : 1) Product, 2) Number of HCPs, 3) Number of Prescribers, 4) Mean Amount/Prescriber

Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the help.

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 

There is already an idea, you may leave a comment and vote it up.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

A correction:

The current data structure is as follows:

1) Product

2)AnalysisMeasure (encodes Quantity HCP, Quantity prescriber, Mean amount/prescriber)

3) Values

I have already created seperate measures for quantity HCP, quantity prescriber, etc.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.